English Learn 26-05

EarthBound 英语学习

短语含义
scoot off to bed溜去睡觉
blow this popsicle stand离开这个鬼地方 / 撤吧
hit the hay / hit the sack上床睡觉
on the loose在逃 / 到处乱跑(危险物)
get after someone训斥 / 责备 / 追究
run-of-the-mill普普通通的 / 平平无奇的
watch-out duty放哨 / 警戒任务
pass on(委婉语)去世 / 离世
mean to(do sth.)故意要……
spoil it for you扫你的兴 / 破坏乐趣
bring back memories唤起回忆

Scoot off to bed now. 现在赶紧溜去睡觉吧。

Let’s blow this popsicle stand. 咱们离开这个鬼地方吧。

Giygas, the universal cosmic destroyer. 吉加斯,宇宙大毁灭者。

My dad really got after me. 我爸狠狠训了我一顿。

I’m so tired, nag nag. 我好累啊,唠叨唠叨(嘟囔)。

Each of these locations is your sanctuary. 这里的每一处都是你的避难所。

Before I pass on… 在我去世之前……

I’ll always bring back the fondest of memories. 我会永远珍藏最美好的回忆。

I don’t care if everyone thinks I’m a stubborn mutt. 我才不在乎大家是不是都觉得我是条倔狗。

Your dear old dad was also thinking about hitting the hay. 你老爸我当时也正想上床睡觉呢。

I’d only seen it in the encyclopedia before. 我以前只在百科全书上见过它。

I’m doing watch-out duty for the hideout. 我在给藏身处放哨。

Riots break out, or people start acting wild. 要么暴乱爆发,要么人们开始发疯。

So maybe it’s not like a fortune cookie. 所以它可能不像一个幸运饼干。

The arcade is full of sharks. 这个游戏厅里全是高手/骗子。

Have you been wetting your bed? 你最近一直尿床吗?

I didn’t mean to spoil it for you. 我不是故意要扫你的兴。

I can practice my trumpet in this scenic spot. 我可以在这个风景区练习吹小号。

That allows certain people to perform wondrous feats. 这让某些人能够创造出惊人的壮举。

Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. 这里僵尸和鬼魂都在到处乱跑。

There is an underground path at the edge of the graveyard. 墓地边上有一条地下通道。

Quickly rusts metallic enemies when used during battle. 战斗中使用会迅速让金属敌人生锈。

Vial of serum(Mother 2) 一小瓶血清(解毒)

Refreshing herb(Mother 2) 提神草药(解多种异常)

CC BY-SA 4.0